Terms of Service
Our services are not available to individuals or entities residing in, citizens of, incorporated in, or having a registered office in the United States or any restricted territory.
We do not make exceptions. Therefore, if you are a Restricted Person, please refrain from using our interface. The use of a virtual private network (VPN) to access our services as a Restricted Person or from the United States or a restricted territory is strictly prohibited. Compliance with these restrictions is essential to ensure legal adherence and regulatory compliance.
Welcome to the Bucket Protocol user interface ( https://app.bucketprotocol.io/ ), provided by Bucket Protocol Team. The Interface provides access to a decentralized CDP ( Collateralized Debt Position ) protocol built on the Sui Network. With the Bucket Protocol, users can create and manage their position by using Bucket Protocol.
Bucket Protocol reserves the right to modify, amend, or update the Terms at any time at its sole discretion. When changes are made, the updated Terms will be made available on the Interface, and the "Last Updated" date at the beginning of the Terms will be adjusted accordingly. We recommend regularly checking the Terms for any updates. The revised Terms will become effective upon posting, and your continued use of the Interface after the posting of the updated Terms will indicate your binding acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree with the revised Terms, you should refrain from accessing or using the Interface.
- 1.You are of legal age in your jurisdiction and have the legal capacity to enter into and abide by the Terms.
- 2.If you are accepting the Terms on behalf of a legal entity, you have the authority to do so on behalf of that entity.
- 3.You are not a resident, national, or agent of any Restricted Territory, including but not limited to Antigua and Barbuda, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Belarus, Burundi, Myanmar (Burma), Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea and Sevastopol, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Magnitsky, Liberia, Nepal, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, or any other country subject to trade embargoes or sanctions by the United States, the United Kingdom, or the European Union. You are also not associated with any individuals or entities listed on any government-maintained sanctions list.
- 4.You are not a Restricted Person.
- 5.You are not a resident, citizen, incorporated entity, or have a registered office in Taiwan (Republic of China), the United States of America, or the United Kingdom.
- 6.Your use of the Interface complies with all applicable laws and regulations, and does not involve or facilitate any illegal activities.
These eligibility requirements are in place to ensure compliance with legal obligations and maintain the integrity of the Interface and its operations.
We retain the right to restrict or terminate your access to the Interface if we determine, at our discretion, that you have violated any provisions of the Terms or if we reasonably believe that you no longer meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the Terms. Additionally, we reserve the right to limit or deny access to the Interface to any individual, entity, geographic location, or legal jurisdiction, as we deem necessary and appropriate. We shall not be held responsible for any losses or damages incurred by you due to the unavailability of the Interface, regardless of the cause or circumstances.
Bucket Protocol ("we," "our," or "us") retains all intellectual property and other rights in the Bucket Protocol Interface ("Interface") and its contents, including software, text, images, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents, and designs. Unless expressly authorized by us, you may not copy, modify, adapt, rent, license, sell, publish, distribute, or permit any third party to access or use the Interface or its contents. Your access and use of the Interface do not grant you any proprietary intellectual property or other rights in the Interface or its contents.
You will maintain ownership of all intellectual property and other rights in any information and materials you submit through the Interface. However, by uploading such information or materials, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, copy, distribute, publish, and transmit this data in any manner in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
You may choose to submit comments, bug reports, ideas, or other feedback about the Interface ("Feedback"). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that we have the freedom to use such Feedback at our discretion without additional compensation to you. We may disclose such Feedback to third parties on a non-confidential basis. If required by applicable law, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide license under all necessary rights to incorporate and use your Feedback for any purpose.
If you meet all the eligibility requirements and comply with the Terms, you are granted a single, personal, limited license to access and use the Interface. This license is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and can be freely revoked by us at any time without notice or cause. Any use of the Interface for purposes not expressly permitted by the Terms is strictly prohibited.
Please note that unlike the Interface, the Bucket Protocol itself is an open-source software running on the public Sui Network and is not our proprietary property.
You agree not to engage in, or attempt to engage in, any of the following categories of prohibited activity in relation to your access or use of the Bucket Protocol Interface ( https://app.bucketprotocol.io/ ) :
- 1.Activity that breaches the Terms
- 2.Activity that infringes upon or violates any copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, right of publicity, right of privacy, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights under the law
- 3.Activity that seeks to interfere with or compromise the integrity, security, or proper functioning of any computer, server, network, personal device, or other information technology system, including, but not limited to, the deployment of viruses and denial of service attacks
- 4.Activity that seeks to defraud us or any other person or entity, including, but not limited to, providing any false, inaccurate, or misleading information in order to unlawfully obtain the property of another
- 5.Activity that violates any applicable law, rule, or regulation concerning the integrity of trading markets, including, but not limited to, manipulative tactics commonly known as spoofing and wash trading
- 6.Activity that violates any applicable law, rule, or regulation of the United States or another relevant jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, the restrictions and regulatory requirements imposed by U.S. law
- 7.Activity that disguises or interferes in any way with the IP address of the computer you are using to access or use the Interface or that otherwise prevents us from correctly identifying the IP address of the computer you are using to access the Interface
- 8.Activity that transmits, exchanges, or is otherwise supported by the direct or indirect proceeds of criminal or fraudulent activity.
- 1.All information provided in connection with your access and use of the Bucket Protocol Interface ( https://app.bucketprotocol.io/ ) is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any action based on any information contained in the Interface or any other information that we make available at any time, including, without limitation, blog posts, articles, links to third-party content, news feeds, tutorials, tweets, and videos. Before making any financial, legal, or other decisions involving the Interface, you should seek independent professional advice from an individual who is licensed and qualified in the area for which such advice would be appropriate.
- 2.The Terms are not intended to, and do not, create or impose any fiduciary duties on us. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you acknowledge and agree that we owe no fiduciary duties or liabilities to you or any other party. If any fiduciary duties or liabilities may exist at law or in equity, those duties and liabilities are hereby irrevocably disclaimed, waived, and eliminated. You further agree that the only duties and obligations that we owe you are those set out expressly in the Terms.
- 1.The Interface is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- 2.You acknowledge and agree that your access and use of the Interface is at your own risk. We do not represent or warrant that access to the Interface will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, or secure. We also do not guarantee that the information contained in the Interface will be accurate, reliable, complete, or current. Additionally, we cannot ensure that the Interface will be free from errors, defects, viruses, or other harmful elements.
- 3.No advice, information, or statement that we make should be treated as creating any warranty concerning the Interface. We do not endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any advertisements, offers, or statements made by third parties concerning the Interface.
- 1.The availability and appropriateness of the Interface may vary depending on your jurisdiction. By accessing or using the Interface, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely and entirely responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations that may apply to you.
- 2.You understand and accept that we have no obligation to inform you of any potential liabilities or violations of law or regulation that may arise from your access and use of the Interface. Furthermore, we are not liable in any respect for any failure by you to comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
- 3.It is your responsibility to ensure that your access and use of the Interface comply with all relevant laws and regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, laws relating to securities, data protection, consumer protection, and anti-money laundering. You should seek independent legal advice to understand and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to your jurisdiction.
- 1.By accessing and using the Interface, you represent and acknowledge that you understand the inherent risks associated with the products made available through the Protocol. You also acknowledge the inherent risks associated with using cryptographic and Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)-based systems.
- 2.You further represent and acknowledge that you have a working knowledge of the usage and intricacies of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)-based digital assets, including the Sui token standard available on the Sui Network. Additionally, you understand that the markets for these Sui Network and Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)-based digital assets are highly volatile due to factors such as adoption, speculation, technology, security, and regulation.
- 3.You acknowledge and understand that the cost and speed of transactions conducted with Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)-based systems, such as Sui Network, can vary and may experience significant increases or decreases at any time.
- 4.You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any of the variables or risks associated with the Protocol, including market volatility, transaction costs, or speed. Consequently, we cannot be held liable for any losses that you may experience while accessing or using the Interface. You understand and agree to assume full responsibility for all risks associated with accessing and using the Interface to interact with the Protocol.
- 1.The Interface may include references or links to third-party resources, including but not limited to information, materials, products, or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
- 2.We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for these third-party resources or any promotions offered by third parties related to your access and use of the Interface.
- 3.If you choose to access or use any of these third-party resources or participate in any promotions, you do so at your own risk. You understand and acknowledge that the Terms do not apply to your dealings or relationships with any third parties.
- 4.You expressly release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party resources or participation in any third-party promotions.
- 1.By accessing and using the Interface, you expressly agree that you assume all risks associated with your access and use of the Interface.
- 2.You further expressly waive and release Bucket Protocol from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, or damages arising from or in any way relating to your access and use of the Interface.
- 3.This release of claims includes, but is not limited to, any liability, claims, causes of action, or damages arising from loss of funds, interruption of service, system failures, security breaches, or any other issues or risks associated with the use of the Interface.
- 4.You acknowledge and agree that this release of claims is a fundamental part of your agreement with Bucket Protocol, and that it applies to all past, present, and future actions, claims, causes of action, or damages, whether known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with your access and use of the Interface.
- 1.You agree to hold harmless, release, defend, and indemnify Bucket Protocol and its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries from and against all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from :
(a) Your access and use of the Interface
(b) Your violation of the Terms, the rights of any third party, or any other applicable law, rule, or regulation
(c) Any other party's access and use of the Interface with your assistance or using any device or account that you own or control.
- 2.You agree to reimburse Bucket Protocol and its aforementioned parties for any reasonable costs, including attorney's fees, incurred in connection with defending or settling any claim covered by this indemnity.
- 3.This indemnity obligation shall survive the termination of your access and use of the Interface and the expiration or termination of the Terms.
- 4.In the event of a claim, Bucket Protocol will promptly notify you of the claim and may, at its sole discretion, provide you with the opportunity to assume the defense of such claim, subject to Bucket Protocol's prior written consent. You shall not settle any claim without Bucket Protocol's prior written consent, which shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
- 5.Bucket Protocol reserves the right, at its own expense, to participate in the defense of any matter subject to indemnification by you, but its failure to do so shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
- 6.The provisions of this indemnity section shall not limit or exclude any other indemnity obligations provided under applicable law or any other agreement between you and Bucket Protocol.
- 1.Under no circumstances shall Bucket Protocol or any of its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, or subsidiaries be liable to you for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible property, arising out of or relating to any access or use of the Interface. Bucket Protocol will not be responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Interface or the information contained within it.
- 2.Bucket Protocol assumes no liability or responsibility for any :
(a) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content
(b) Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from any access or use of the Interface
(c) Unauthorized access or use of any secure server or database in our control, or the use of any information or data stored therein
(d) Interruption or cessation of function related to the Interface
(e) Bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Interface
(f) Errors or omissions in, or loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of, any content made available through the Interface
(g) Defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
- 3.Under no circumstances shall Bucket Protocol or any of its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, or subsidiaries be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, or costs in an amount exceeding the amount you paid to us in exchange for access to and use of the Interface, or $100.00, whichever is greater. This limitation of liability applies regardless of whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, and even if Bucket Protocol has been advised of the possibility of such liability.
- 4.Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of certain liabilities and damages. Accordingly, some of the disclaimers and limitations set forth in the Terms may not apply to you. However, to the fullest extent permitted by law, this limitation of liability shall apply.
- 1.Informal Resolution : We will use our best efforts to resolve any potential disputes through informal, good faith negotiations. If a potential dispute arises, you must contact us by sending an email to [[email protected]] so that we can attempt to resolve it without resorting to formal dispute resolution. If we are not able to reach an informal resolution within sixty days of your email, then you and we both agree to resolve the potential dispute according to the process set forth below.
- 2.Arbitration : Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the Interface, the Terms, or any other acts or omissions for which you may contend that we are liable, including (but not limited to) any claim or controversy as to arbitrability ("Dispute"), shall be finally and exclusively settled by arbitration administered by the CAA International Arbitration Centre (CAAI) under the Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei (CAA) Arbitration Rules in force at the time of the filing for arbitration of any Dispute. You understand that you are required to resolve all Disputes by binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be held on a confidential basis before a single arbitrator and shall be conducted in English. Unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate your claims with those of any other party. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction other than the United States of America, to the extent a court therein would be deemed to be a court of competent jurisdiction.
- 3.Jurisdiction : You further agree that the Interface shall be deemed to be based solely in the Republic of Seychelles and that, although the Interface may be available in other jurisdictions, its availability does not give rise to general or specific personal jurisdiction in any forum outside the Republic of Seychelles.
- 1.Individual Capacity : You must bring any and all Disputes against us in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff in or member of any purported class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding. This provision applies to class arbitration.
- 2.Waiver of Jury Trial : You and we both agree to waive the right to demand a trial by jury.
The Terms and any Dispute between you and us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Seychelles, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.